Some health benefits of peppermint tea:*
• Digestive aid - Peppermint can relieve constipation, nausea, irritable bowel syndrome, stomach aches, or diarrhea. It can also act as a carminative that helps to relieve pain in the digestive tract by encouraging the movement of gas through your stomach and intestines after eating.
• Immune system booster - Peppermint tea can offer an immune system boost due to its vitamin C, calcium, vitamin B, and potassium content.
• Halitosis remedy - Thanks its to antibacterial properties, those with bad breath can sip peppermint tea for more pleasant smelling breath.
• Stress relief - The taste and smell of peppermint are known to help relieve stress because of menthol. Drinking peppermint tea can improve sleep quality due to its stress-relieving properties.
• Weight loss aid - Peppermint tea can act as an appetite suppressant, thus making it easier to stick to your healthy eating goals.
• Hormone balance - Hormonal skin problems such as acne might be remedied with peppermint tea since it can offer a slight boost in estrogen levels to some drinkers. You can also try adding peppermint tea to your bath water to maximize the benefits! Doing so can help soothe burns and rashes, as well as other inflammatory skin conditions.