Simply Natural / 100% Organic Moringa oleifera & Ginger Root Herbal Tea
Moringa ginger root herbal tea offers a wide variety of health benefits. This blend offers anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, improves blood circulation, and lowers cholesterol levels. Additionally, Moringa is an excellent vitamin source as well as being useful in helping treat gastrointestinal issues, boosting energy levels, and supporting healthy liver and kidney function. There are many more powerful benefits linked to this herb as well. A few benefits of ginger root include: anti-viral and anti-microbial properties, blood thinner, cold/flu relief, reduces blood pressure, PMS & menstrual cramp relief, and headache relief.
The leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree have no parallel in the plant kingdom. The Moringa tree is the most nutritious in the world, with most of its benefits stored in the small green leaves of this unassuming plant.
Known as the Tree of Life, it contains more than 90 nutrients including 40 powerful antioxidants. In fact, practically every part of the plant contains important minerals and is a good source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids, and various phenolics.
Its leaf powder contains all eight essential amino acids required for proper protein synthesis. It is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid, and Zeatin. Stacked full of nutrients, antioxidants, and vital proteins, it is quite possibly the most amazing botanical ever studied.
Moringa leaves, in fresh or powdered form, can be added to salads, cooked like spinach or other steamed vegetables, or included in soups, curries, and gravies. The leaf powder retains a deep green consistency when fresh - a good sign also that your leaf powder is of a high quality.
Our Moringa Powder is made from 100% pure ground moringa leaves, containing no stems, pods, flowers, or other materials. Moringa powder can be mixed into drinks and sprinkled onto food.
Our Moringa Powder is natural grown, hand picked & contains:
• 90+ nutrients
• 46 natural antioxidants
• 5X more calcium than milk
• 25X more iron than that of spinach
• 3X potassium than bananas
• 10X more Omega 3's than salmon
• 7X more vitamin C than oranges
• 4X more vitamin A than carrots
• 10X more protein than yogurt
• 18 amino acids including all 10 of the essential amino acids
• 40% protein
Some of the Health Benefits of Moringa:
1) Moringa is known for its chelating effects making it perfect for heavy metal detox and estrogen dominance issues.
2) Balances and maintains a healthy hormonal profile.
3) Balances blood sugar levels making it perfect for the treatment of insulin resistance and Type II Diabetes
4) Nourishes eyes, skin, and brain.
5) Improves the cell structure of the body.
6) Is highly anti-inflammatory and has been used for pain management due to reduction of inflammation in the body.
7) Boosts immune system.
8) Boosts metabolism.
9) Enhances kidney and liver profile.
10) Balances moods.
11) Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
12) Boosts radiance of skin.
13) Promotes normal healthy cholesterol levels.14) Helps build strong bones and aids in osteoporosis treatment.15) Eases asthma and other bronchial issues.
16) Has an antioxidant effect on the entire body.
17) Full of beneficial enzymes and is prebiotic helping restore positive balance to gut flora.
18) Increases vitamin and mineral absorption by digestive tract.
19) Boosts sperm count in men.
Historically, ginger has a long tradition of being very effective in alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal distress. In herbal medicine, ginger is regarded as an excellent carminative (a substance which promotes the elimination of intestinal gas) and intestinal spasmolytic (a substance which relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract). Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
Ginger root is well known as a remedy for travel sickness, nausea and indigestion. It is a warming remedy, ideal for boosting the circulation, lowering high blood pressure and keeping the blood thin in higher doses.
Ginger is anti-viral and makes a warming cold and flu remedy. Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb and there has been much recent interest in its use for joint problems. If a person has exercised too much or suffers from arthritis or rheumatism, ginger has been known to ease inflammation of the joints and muscle tissue. Due to its tremendous circulation-increasing qualities, ginger is thought to improve the complexion.
It has reduced nervousness, eased tendonitis, and helped sore throats return to normal. Studies demonstrate that ginger can lower cholesterol levels by reducing cholesterol absorption in the blood and liver. It may also aid in preventing internal blood clots.
Some possible benefits of Organic Ginger Root powder/ tea include:
● Reducing indigestion & gastrointestinal problems such as gas & stomach cramps
● Topical gingerol provides protection against UVB-induced skin disorders
● Combating joint problems caused by inflammation
● Aids in prevention of internal blood clots
● Reducing headaches
● Lymph-cleansing properties
● Easing tendonitis
● Supporting kidney health
● Colon cleansing benefits as well as reducing colon spasms & cramps
● Combating cardiovascular disease
● Stimulating production of digestive juices
● Improving bowel disorders
● May reduce TIA’s (mini strokes)
● Therapeutic properties for hypertension
● Anti-viral & antimicrobial (kills bacteria - including salmonella) - internally & topically as an antiseptic
● Help to eliminate congestion
● Killing parasites & their eggs because it contains zingibain
● Combating alopecia (Spot Baldness)
● Reducing sore throat pain & irritation when made into tea
● Inhibits production of cytokines, which cause pain & swelling
● Combating chills & fever
● Inhibiting 5-LO enzymes, the only food for prostate cancer cells
● Contains Gingerol & 6-shogaol which may be helpful for certain types of cancer
● Reducing frequency of migraine headaches
● Combats peptic ulcer disease & preventing the formation of new ulcers
● Help with epileptic seizures
● Help reduce coughs & bronchitis
● Anti-vomiting properties even for severe nausea (hyperemesis gravidum)
● Combating heart disease
● Potent perspiration-inducing action that is quite effective in cleansing the system of toxins
● Reducing cholesterol absorption in the blood & liver
● Combats loss of appetite
● Reducing vertigo
● Warming properties for entire body
● Provides antiseptic qualities
● Supports healthy blood sugar levels
● Reducing fevers, colds, & flu through its anti-viral properties
● Increasing immune function
● Reducing premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including cramps & bloating
● Fighting osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
● Suppressing helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
● Possibly help suppressing cellular mutation
● Mild constipation relief qualities
● Improving circulation
● Decreasing inflammation in muscle tissue caused by over exertion
● Combating irritable bowel syndrome
● Reducing toothaches
● Decreasing dyspepsia (bloating, heartburn, flatulence)
● Reducing travel & motion sickness & nausea when combined with papaya
Quality: Our teas are 100% free from pesticides and chemicals. They are naturally grown & never fumigated or irradiated, and are hand picked & naturally dried.
Preparation:Served hot or iced, Moringa ginger root tea is a refreshing accompaniment to many different types of cuisine, or a proper health tonic in its own right. Recommended to take with honey instead of sugar. Moringa ginger root tea is safe to drink but is not recommended in large quantity for women who are pregnant or nursing. Please contact your physician if you feel you have any serious problems that may require professional treatment.
Recommended Adult Intake: 1 - 2 Servings Per Day
Ingredients: Dried Moringa oleifera Leaf, Dried Ginger Root
NOTE: Herbal teas with roots require longer steeping times than teas containing light, delicate blossoms or leaves. Therefore, we recommend using 1 tea bag per 6 - 8 oz. of boiling water (approx. 200 F) and steeping 5 to 10 minutes. Use 2 tea bags if a stronger brew is desired.
This provides a better tasting brew while repeated infusions allow you to extract all the nutritional and medicinal benefits from the herb.
Herbal teas can be brewed in porcelain, ceramic, glass, or stainless steel but never in aluminum or other harmful materials. Be sure to cover the cup or teapot while steeping to prevent the loss of fragrant essential oils and other therapeutic and nutritional elements.
Shelf Life: Our products will maintain their freshness and integrity for up to 18 months after purchase. Store in a cool dark place to ensure full shelf life.
Disclaimer: The herbal information on this web site is intended for educational purposes only. The FDA has not evaluated these statements. The information on this web site is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or ailment. The seller assumes no responsibility for any adverse reactions from the use of any products and no employees will be liable for no reason what so ever under any circumstances brought forth by any law or legal proceedings. As with most supplements please consult your doctor before use, especially if you are PREGNANT, NURSING, OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION.