The multitude of health benefits associated with Moringa use compounded with those of turmeric root make Moringa turmeric tea a good herbal supplement. Moringa is an excellent vitamin source as well as being useful in helping treat gastrointestinal issues, boosting energy levels, and supporting healthy liver and kidney function. There are many more powerful benefits linked to this herb as well. A few benefits of turmeric include: treats digestive issues, anti-cancer properties, improves brain function, lower risk of heart disease, and reduces blood sugar levels. When working in conjunction, Moringa and turmeric can better serve to reduce inflammation, be a source of antioxidants, and reduce cholesterol levels.
The leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree have no parallel in the plant kingdom. The Moringa tree is the most nutritious in the world, with most of its benefits stored in the small green leaves of this unassuming plant.
Known as the Tree of Life, it contains more than 90 nutrients including 40 powerful antioxidants. In fact, practically every part of the plant contains important minerals and is a good source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids, and various phenolics.
Its leaf powder contains all eight essential amino acids required for proper protein synthesis. It is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid, and Zeatin. Stacked full of nutrients, antioxidants, and vital proteins, it is quite possibly the most amazing botanical ever studied.
Moringa leaves, in fresh or powdered form, can be added to salads, cooked like spinach or other steamed vegetables, or included in soups, curries, and gravies. The leaf powder retains a deep green consistency when fresh - a good sign also that your leaf powder is of a high quality.
Our Moringa Powder is made from 100% pure ground moringa leaves, containing no stems, pods, flowers, or other materials. Moringa powder can be mixed into drinks and sprinkled onto food.
Our Moringa Powder is natural grown, hand picked & contains:
• 90+ nutrients
• 46 natural antioxidants
• 5X more calcium than milk
• 25X more iron than that of spinach
• 3X potassium than bananas
• 10X more Omega 3's than salmon
• 7X more vitamin C than oranges
• 4X more vitamin A than carrots
• 10X more protein than yogurt
• 18 amino acids including all 10 of the essential amino acids
• 40% protein
Some of the Health Benefits of Moringa:
1) Moringa is known for its chelating effects making it perfect for heavy metal detox and estrogen dominance issues.
2) Balances and maintains a healthy hormonal profile.
3) Balances blood sugar levels making it perfect for the treatment of insulin resistance and Type II Diabetes
4) Nourishes eyes, skin, and brain.
5) Improves the cell structure of the body.
6) Is highly anti-inflammatory and has been used for pain management due to reduction of inflammation in the body.
7) Boosts immune system.
8) Boosts metabolism.
9) Enhances kidney and liver profile.
10) Balances moods.
11) Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
12) Boosts radiance of skin.
13) Promotes normal healthy cholesterol levels.
14) Helps build strong bones and aids in osteoporosis treatment.
15) Eases asthma and other bronchial issues.
16) Has an antioxidant effect on the entire body.
17) Full of beneficial enzymes and is prebiotic helping restore positive balance to gut flora.
18) Increases vitamin and mineral absorption by digestive tract.
19) Boosts sperm count in men.
Turmeric has many anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating various health problems like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis. It also helps people with cancer, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol etc. It can also provide health benefits for those with lichen planus (a chronic disease that affects the mucous membrane of the skin, mouth and tongue) and chronic anterior uveitis (inflammation of the middle eye). Its anti-oxidant properties can prevent cataracts and cancer. Turmeric can reduces risk of contracting atherosclerosis by preventing blood clots. Diabetic patients and those with viral infections can also benefit from turmeric.
People use anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen or aspirin to cure inflammatory conditions. Why do you need to take these drugs when you can use turmeric in various forms without any potential side effects? Turmeric also helps to prevent blood from clotting. It reduces inflammation caused by wounds, acne and other skin conditions.
Indigestion: Studies have found that turmeric reduced symptoms of bloating and gas in people suffering from indigestion. It has been prescribed in Germany as an approved herb to treat digestive issues. Hence, a little bit of turmeric added to various foods can provide these benefits on a daily basis.
Freshly brewed turmeric tea provides all the great health benefits of curcumin.
Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
1) Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
2) Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
3) Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
4) Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
5) Helps in treating various health problems such as:
c) Ulcerative colitis
6) Also helps people with: Cancer, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol, etc
A word of caution:
As in any other food or drug, Turmeric tea drunk in excess could cause liver damage in those who are already prone to liver disease. It could also affect those with gallbladder disease; those who take blood thinner medications, drugs for diabetes or stomach acid-reducers.
Drinking excessive turmeric tea can also cause circulatory problems. Pregnant women are advised to control consumption since it could stimulate the uterus.
Quality: Our teas are 100% free from pesticides and chemicals. They are naturally grown & never fumigated or irradiated, and are hand picked & naturally dried.
Preparation:Served hot or iced, Moringa turmeric root tea is a refreshing accompaniment to many different types of cuisine, or a proper health tonic in its own right. Recommended to take with honey instead of sugar. Moringa turmeric root tea is safe to drink but is not recommended in large quantity for women who are pregnant or nursing. Please contact your physician if you feel you have any serious problems that may require professional treatment.
Recommended Adult Intake: 1 - 2 Servings Per Day
Ingredients: Dried Moringa oleifera Leaf, Dried Turmeric Root
NOTE: Herbal teas with roots require longer steeping times than teas containing light, delicate blossoms or leaves. Therefore, we recommend using 1 tea bag per 6 - 8 oz. of boiling water (approx. 200 F) and steeping 5 to 10 minutes. Use 2 tea bags if a stronger brew is desired.
This provides a better tasting brew while repeated infusions allow you to extract all the nutritional and medicinal benefits from the herb.
Herbal teas can be brewed in porcelain, ceramic, glass, or stainless steel but never in aluminum or other harmful materials. Be sure to cover the cup or teapot while steeping to prevent the loss of fragrant essential oils and other therapeutic and nutritional elements.
Shelf Life: Our products will maintain their freshness and integrity for up to 18 months after purchase. Store in a cool dark place to ensure full shelf life.