Tea made of hibiscus Flower (Also known as Sour tea) is popularly consumed in various countries because of its medicinal use. It is consumed with honey & without sugar to serve as a natural diuretic for people with kidney problems and many more other health issues.
The plant looks ordinary but has extraordinary health benefits for humans. Every part of the plant has good health benefits.
Hibiscus leaves are good for health since they contain all the vital nutrients and minerals required by humans. Whether you're looking for an herbal remedy to lower high blood pressure or possibly even high cholesterol, as an alternative to green tea, black tea or a caffeine-free beverage rich in Vitamin C, hibiscus tea may just be your answer!
Hibiscus Tea May Be Even More Beneficial Than Black Tea
A growing body of research suggests that many of the health benefits attributed to tea are largely imparted by its polyphenols. However, green and black tea gets most of the attention in mainstream health reporting. In reality, each type of tea has unique properties due to its special blend of polyphenols, and there is some evidence to suggest that hibiscus tea may outshine black tea in this department.
Lower Blood Pressure Naturally with Hibiscus Tea
Recent studies show that hibiscus tea can lower blood pressure as effectively as some standard hypertension drugs can. Hibiscus is widely consumed around the world as a ruby-colored, lemony beverage (it’s the main ingredient in Red Zinger tea). Hibiscus is safe and, unlike most blood pressure drugs, rarely causes side effects.
How does hibiscus lower blood pressure? Recent research suggests a combination of reasons: It has diuretic properties, it opens the arteries, and it appears to act as a natural angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, which means it slows the release of hormones that constrict blood vessels. In addition, hibiscus boosts immune function and provides valuable antioxidants.
Some prominent benefits of Hibiscus leaves & flowers are:
• Toxin cleaner - Hibiscus leaves & Flower are rich in antioxidants, which can clean your body from harmful and unwanted toxins.
• Reduces blood pressure - Studies on consumption of hibiscus leaf tea have proved to reduce blood pressure in many people suffering with high blood pressure. Hence it is recommended for regular dietary consumption to reduce blood pressure.
• Lowers cholesterol - Hibiscus tea is very effective in lowering LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol levels. Its content helps in preventing build up of plaque on the inside of arteries, thereby lowering your cholesterol levels.
• Weight loss - As mentioned above, hibiscus has antioxidants that help to flush out unwanted toxins. This helps to remove the unnecessary fats and calories accumulated in the body, thus reducing weight. Similarly, a cup of hibiscus tea everyday increases your body metabolism considerably. Increasing metabolism also reduces body weight by a few extra kilos. Thus, hibiscus is good for losing weight and maintaining body fitness.
• Mood regulator - Hibiscus can help regulate the generation of hormones. During menstrual periods, women undergo a lot of hormonal changes, which can make them cranky. To balance these hormones, hibiscus tea is a well-known method. Hibiscus soothes the instant and spontaneous emotional breakdowns women go through during those days. Hibiscus tea is a good remedy for Premenstrual Syndrome.
• Energy booster - Hibiscus tea boosts the body energy straight away. It also re-hydrates the body, which further helps in revitalizing our body. In short, a cup of hibiscus tea can set you free from stress and strain that drains away all the energy from your body.
• Anti-aging - Hibiscus leaves & flowers are rich in several antioxidants. This helps in eliminating many free radicals present in your, hereby effectively slowing the process of aging and in some cases prolonging life.
• Diabetes - Hibiscus extract has shown promise for improving both blood pressure and blood lipid profiles in people with diabetes.
Turmeric has many anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating various health problems like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis. It also helps people with cancer, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol etc. It can also provide health benefits for those with lichen planus (a chronic disease that affects the mucous membrane of the skin, mouth and tongue) and chronic anterior uveitis (inflammation of the middle eye). Its anti-oxidant properties can prevent cataracts and cancer. Turmeric can reduces risk of contracting atherosclerosis by preventing blood clots. Diabetic patients and those with viral infections can also benefit from turmeric.
People use anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen or aspirin to cure inflammatory conditions. Why do you need to take these drugs when you can use turmeric in various forms without any potential side effects? Turmeric also helps to prevent blood from clotting. It reduces inflammation caused by wounds, acne and other skin conditions.
Indigestion: Studies have found that turmeric reduced symptoms of bloating and gas in people suffering from indigestion. It has been prescribed in Germany as an approved herb to treat digestive issues. Hence, a little bit of turmeric added to various foods can provide these benefits on a daily basis.
Freshly brewed turmeric tea provides all the great health benefits of curcumin.
Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
1) Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
2) Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
3) Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
4) Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
5) Helps in treating various health problems such as:
c) Ulcerative colitis
6) Also helps people with: Cancer, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, high cholesterol, etc
A word of caution:
As in any other food or drug, Turmeric tea drunk in excess could cause liver damage in those who are already prone to liver disease. It could also affect those with gallbladder disease; those who take blood thinner medications, drugs for diabetes or stomach acid-reducers.
Drinking excessive turmeric tea can also cause circulatory problems. Pregnant women are advised to control consumption since it could stimulate the uterus.
Quality: Our teas are 100% free from pesticides and chemicals. They are naturally grown & never fumigated or irradiated, and are hand picked & naturally dried.
Recommended Adult Intake: 1 - 2 Servings Per Day
Shelf Life: Our products will maintain their freshness and integrity for up to 18 months after purchase. Store in a cool dark place to ensure full shelf life.