Simply Natural / 100% Organic Dandelion Leaf Tea Herbal Supplement - Natural Detox, Vitamins, Minerals, & Liver Cleanser, Urinary function, Digestive Aid, Cholesterol, Anti-inflammation, Skin Toner
Origin- Eastern Europe
DANDELION OVERVIEW INFORMATION:
Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale) offers a number of benefits for the liver and gallbladder. A natural diuretic, Dandelion Leaf is commonly used to help remove excess water and toxins from the body. Dandelion Leaf helps promote bile excretion from the liver so the body can more efficiently process foods and liquids while also purging harmful toxins. In addition, improved bile flow makes it possible for the body to better metabolize fat, which helps optimize the body’s cholesterol levels.
Dandelion Leaf is also effective at stimulating a sluggish gallbladder, which is responsible for storing and excreting bile, as the body needs it. This natural herb is effective at promoting blood purity, which helps reduce the burden placed on the liver to filter out toxins. By helping to purify the blood, Dandelion Leaf allows the liver to more effectively perform its function.
Dandelion is a very rich source of beta-carotene, which we convert into vitamin A. This flowering plant is also rich in vitamin C, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and phosphorus. It is a good place to get B complex vitamins, trace minerals, organic sodium, and even vitamin D. Dandelion contains protein too, more than spinach. It has been eaten for thousands of years and used to treat anemia, scurvy, skin problems, blood disorders, and depression.
Dandelion is used for loss of appetite, upset stomach, intestinal gas, gallstones, joint pain, muscle aches, eczema, and bruises. Dandelion is also used to increase urine production and as a laxative to increase bowel movements. It is also used as skin toner, blood tonic, and digestive tonic.
Some people use dandelion to treat infection, especially viral infections, and cancer.
In foods, dandelion is used as salad greens, and in soups, wine, and teas.
How does it work?
Dandelion contains chemicals that may increase urine production and decrease swelling (inflammation).
i. Promotes Healthy Liver Function*
ii. 100% Organic
iii. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
SOME HEALTH BENEFITS OF ORGANIC DANDELION LEAF:
• A natural source of minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and iron
• Provides the Vitamins A, B, C, and D
• A mild laxative for constipation symptoms
• Stimulates urinary function to help flush out toxins (diuretic)
• Supports normal bile production (cholagogue)
• Digestive Aid – Acts as a mild laxative that promotes digestion, stimulates appetite, and balances the natural and beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
• Kidney –Helps the kidneys clear out waste, salt, and excess water. This inhibits microbial growth in the urinary system too.
• Liver – Improves liver function by removing toxins and reestablishing hydration and electrolyte balance. Nourishes and boosts overall liver (hepatic) performance
• Antioxidants – Rich in antioxidants that prevent Free-Radical damage to cells and DNA, slowing down the aging process in our cells.
• Cancer – Acts against cancer to slow its growth and prevent its spread. The leaves are especially rich in the antioxidants and phytonutrients that combat cancer.
• Diabetes –Helps regulate blood sugar and insulin levels.
• High Blood Pressure – As a diuretic dandelion increases urination, which then lowers blood pressure. The fiber and potassium in dandelion also regulate blood pressure.
• Cholesterol – Studies have shown that dandelion lowers and control cholesterol levels.
• Gallbladder –Increases bile production and reduces inflammation to help with gallbladder problems and blockages.
• Inflammation –Contains essential fatty acids and phytonutrients that reduce inflammation throughout the body. This can relieve pain and swelling.
• Immune System –Boosts immune function and fights off microbes and fungi. Dandelion leaves, flowers, and roots are all edible. They have a slightly bitter flavor that can be minimized by harvesting them in the fall or spring. Cooking cuts the bitter flavor as well though the leaves make a great addition to raw salads.
Drink one cup prepared with 1 tea bag, two to three times daily for up to 4-6 weeks.
Caution: Dandelion is generally considered safe in food and medicinal levels. Some people may have allergic reactions to dandelion. Anyone with an allergy to ragweed, chrysanthemum, marigold, chamomile, yarrow, or daisy should avoid dandelion and anyone pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs should talk to a health care professional before adding something new to their diet
Quality: Our teas are 100% free from pesticides and chemicals. They are naturally grown & never fumigated or irradiated, and are hand picked & naturally dried.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over one tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 5-10 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your tea-up! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract. Unless otherwise prescribed, drink 3 freshly prepared cups daily.
Served hot or iced, Dandelion leaf tea is a refreshing accompaniment to many different types of cuisine, or a proper health tonic in its own right. It is recommended that this be taken with Honey instead of Sugar. Dandelion leaf tea is safe to drink but is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing. Please contact your physician if you feel you have any serious problems that may require professional treatment.
Recommended Adult Intake: 2 Servings Per Day
Ingredients: Dried Dandelion Leaf
NOTE: Herbal teas with light, delicate blossoms or leaves require somewhat shorter steeping times and lower temperatures than other heartier herbs. We recommend using 1 - 2 teaspoons of leaf (1 Tea Bag) per 6 - 8oz of near boiling water (180 to 200 F) and steeping 3 to 5 minutes.
This provides a sweeter, better tasting brew while repeated infusions allow you to extract all the nutritional and medicinal benefits from the herb.Herbal teas can be brewed in porcelain, ceramic, glass, or stainless steel but never in aluminum or other harmful materials. Be sure to cover the cup or teapot while steeping to prevent the loss of fragrant essential oils and other therapeutic and nutritional elements.
Shelf Life: Our products will maintain their freshness and integrity for up to 18 months after purchase. Store in a cool dark place to ensure full shelf life.
Disclaimer: The herbal information on this web site is intended for educational purposes only. The FDA has not evaluated these statements. The information on this web site is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or ailment. The seller assumes no responsibility for any adverse reactions from the use of any products and no employees will be liable for no reason what so ever under any circumstances brought forth by any law or legal proceedings. As with most supplements please consult your doctor before use, especially if you are PREGNANT, NURSING, OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION.